Finally, a treatment for cellulite that attacks its very structure
Cellulite is a structural problem below the skin. Before now there’s never actually been a way to get cellulite at its very structure.
With Cellulaze from Cynosure you can target cellulite at its core. This is the only treatment that attacks the structural problems beneath the skin that cause cellulite. This is a minimally invasive, laser-assisted procedure performed by qualified physicians in Stockbridge and Macon.
Cellulaze is the latest in anti-cellulite treatment clinically proven to not only remove the connective tissue band that causes the dimpled look, but to increase skin’s natural thickness for a smoother, healthier look that lasts.
Cellulite is occurs when connective tissue bands under the skin stiffen and cause the fat cells they surround to become larger and push up into the skin. This creates the “cottage cheese” dimpled effect.
Cellulaze delivers results that last, and all it takes is a single anti-cellulite treatment.
Highlights of the procedure:
- Tiny incisions will be made, about the size of the tip of a pen
- Local anesthesia or numbing solution is used (you’ll be awake during the procedure)
- The Cellulaze laser fiber is threaded through a very small tube (or cannula) and inserted through the incision site
- Level out bumps of fat
- Treat dimples by releasing the fibrous bands that pull down on the skin
- Stimulate collagen production to increase your skin’s depth and elasticity for a smoother look
- The liquefied fat is gently pressed out
- The entire procedure should take about 1–1.5 hours
- Results will continue to improve for the next three to twelve months